Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sunday Morning Boo Boo !!



Every Sunday morning I love to take a nice walk and enjoy the start of the day..On this particular morning I asked John to accompany me and surprisingly enough he agreed..Not being a power walker he decided to take Kyle's (Dylan's friend) bike on this journey instead of my bike which was farther away to get...The walk started out nicely until after 10 mins into the walk John spotted a lone squirrel in the middle of the road..Deciding he would torment this little critter a little he went into full throttle on this "beach cruiser" type of bike...Well after the 4th hard rotation on it the chain decided to dislodge which brought John's foot down with no resistance at all...He went into full flail mode and finally ended up on the asphalt in front of me..I was stunned that he got back up so fast but I'm sure he didn't want anyone to see him on the ground..His pride was hurt and the fact that he was outsmarted by this squirrel...His foot came down hard on the chain shaft and he's still healing right now but should make a FULL recovery !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment