Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother's Day 2010 with the Fehers !!




I have the best "hanai" parents here in South Carolina and I love them dearly !! I was very lucky to meet Lou and Lilly Feher in 2003 when we first moved to SC..I met them at the gym and we would see each other every morning working out... We became fast friends and before I knew it I was calling them Mom and Dad and the boys were calling them Grandma and Grandpa...They are wonderful people and I feel blessed to have them in my life as well as in my families lives...John and I spent Mother's Day with the both of them at their home in Beresford Hall across I-526 from Daniel's Island and we had a great day together talking, taking a beautiful nature walk and having lunch together.. We love you Mom and Dad Feher !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment